CORRIGENDUM N.1 - Support for ACP Audiovisual

CORRIGENDUM N.1

EuropeAid/164206/IH/ACT/Multi

 

Applicants are informed of the following changes to the Guidelines for grant applicants: 

Deadline for submitting proposals: 3 June 2019 at 16:00 (Brussels date and time)

is amended as follows

Deadline for submitting proposals6 June 2019 at 16:00 (Brussels date and time)

 

2.1.4. Eligible actions: actions for which an application can be made
[…]
At least 80 % of the grant from the EU-ACP programme shall be used for financial support to third parties; the remaining 20 % shall be awarded for accompanying, networking activities.

is amended as follows

At least 80 % of the grant from the EU-ACP programme shall be used for financial support to third parties; the remaining 20 % shall be awarded for accompanying, networking, and management activities.

 

All other terms and conditions of the Guidelines remain unchanged. The above alterations and /or corrections to the Guidelines are integral part of the Guidelines.

Additional information can be found here:

https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/europeaid/online-services/index.cfm?do=publi.welcome&nbPubliList=15&orderby=upd&orderbyad=Desc&searchtype=RS&aofr=164206

 

May 20, 2019
© copyright 2012 : ECO3 S.P.R.L. - webmaster@acpculturesplus.eu